I really love (east coast) swing dancing. :sigh: I can't believe I almost gave it up. And when I get back to Tech next (...) semester I'm going to pick up salsa as well, and and...
Oh I really like dancing. It makes me so happy hehe. I find myself dancing by myself a lot more now and I don't even care. More absentmindedly, like when I'm waiting in line and such. In the bathroom, in front of the mirror, haha.
I hope my boyfriend likes to dance as well...mmm...
"Oh I wanna dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat with somebody
Yeah I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me*"
I can just imagine it ...
"Hands touch, eyes meet
Sudden silence, sudden heat
Hearts leap in a giddy whirl**"
Mmmm :)! I wanna dance with somebody... du du du...
* Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)
** Idina Menzel - I'm Not That Girl [Wicked OST]
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i like to dance ;)
ReplyDelete